QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Technical Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Experience in SAP and MS Office Applications
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrate Customer Focus: Act to deliver customer value while achieving profit table business results
- Act with Entrepreneurial Drive: Take ownership for results, overcome obstacles and drive change
- Communicate Effectively: Communicate with openness, clarity, organizational awareness and empathy to achieve the desired results.
- Responsible for performing and developing the business in the designated area,Tranportation PMU.
- Accountable for the relationship with customers, distributors and other business partners in line with the CIM.
- Continuously benchmarking and reporting against competition and/or market leaders.
- Supporting Marketing and R&D in their work and projects.
- Collaborating with Technical Development to provide value-based solutions to customers.
- Conducting and sharing market analysis to determine most desired value proposition.
- On own initiative continuously analyse and monitor competitor- and customer activities, as well as changes in Technology, Regulations, Supply-Demand-Relation, Political and Societal situation.
- Handles customer complaints (NCM) / co-ordinates answers and solutions with concerned operative & functional units.
- Responsible for regular mapping of customer landscape including Opportunity Scouting, Account Analysis and Power Mapping.
- Managing all technical issues realted with the customer
|Years of Experience:||No experience preference|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Position Level:||Medium Level Manager|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
15 Ekim 2021