QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Site Project Manager for one of our construction sites in Istanbul.
· Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering/Architecture,
· Minimum of twenty (20) years of experience onmanaging projects,
· Minimum of ten (10) years of experience on site in hotel/high-class residential buildings,
· Experience in historical buildings is preferred,
· Knowledge and experience with FIDIC contract projects is a must,
· Experienced in site project management including design, procurement, planning, cost & progress payments, contract administration, test and commissioning, handover, reporting etc.,
· Experienced in site health and safety applications,
· Good inter-disciplinary coordination skill (HSE, electrical, mechanical, structural, architectural, fit-out and FF&E etc.),
· Good risk evaluation and analysis skills, proactive approach with forward thinking,
· Excellent command of written and verbal English,
· Effective communication skills,
· Strong planning and organization skills,
· Able to travel.
· Being one of the key staff responsible for the successful delivery of Arup’s services in the project,
· Acting as the Leader of Arup team on site & managing Arup site team, liaising with Arup technical supervision team at Arup Head Office and working in coordination with the Project Management Office (Project Director/Project Manager) of the Project.
· Acting as Arup team’s daily point of contact, be in direct communication with the Client,
· Setting-up the criteria to be followed by the General Contractor throughout the process,
· Managing the General Contractor in all aspects such as design, procurement, cost/budget, programme and site works, ensuring all day-to-day activities are functioning properly.
· Reviewing and managing the project progress and General Contractor’s submissions according to the contract and annexes,
· Thinking strategically, planning the next steps, providing options to the Client with a solution oriented mindset,
· Providing the communication and coordination between the Client, the Designer and the General Contractor.
Administration of construction contracts on behalf of the Client.
|Years of Experience:||More than 20 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Company Industry:||Architecture, Project Management, Engineering services|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
16 Ekim 2021