QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Resilience and Business Continuity Management Senior Consultant
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Consulting business offers a high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business/technology continuity and crisis management for different industries. We support our clients with solutions to identify, assess, steer and monitor continuity risks and establish a business continuity management system (BCMS) accordingly to ensure their continuity against crisis.
We are currently looking for a motivated and committed Senior Consultant with Resilience and Business Continuity Management (BCM) experience to further strengthen our practice.
Your key responsibilities
A unique opportunity to explore a wide range of solutions to our clients’ issues and needs. This will enable you to quickly develop a wide breadth of skills and competencies, with many of these being focused around risk management, business continuity management, outsourcing / third party risk management, data protection, cloud, sustainability, etc. with a strong focus on process and control design, optimization and automation.
Specific tasks with regards to Resilience / BCM:
- Working on client assignments from day one with a supportive and highly competent team.
- Provide advice on, design and implement Resilience / BCM frameworks in line with local regulatory requirements and global best practices.
- Internal and external audits of BCM and Resilience Frameworks in different industries.
- Develop go-to-market material for client sessions
- Engaging with our clients to support in our practice growth through business development activities, point-of-views and thought leadership.
The nature of consultancy promises a fast paced and engaging career. You will also have the opportunity to actively support in innovation and shape EY solutions on current and upcoming market needs. Your skillset will grow rapidly through numerous training events and client facing engagements including touchpoints with clients’ senior management.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Min. 2 years of experience in the field of Business Continuity Management (BCM) / Resilience
- Hands-on experience in BCM related topics and BCM Lifecycle (e.g. Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plan, BCM audits etc.)
- Strong interest in risk management methodologies.
- Fluency in English.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A degree in a business or technology related area, ideally with interdisciplinary focus (e.g. interfaces between business and IT)
- Knowledge of data security and IT Service Continuity Management
- Experience in the telecommunications, technology, financial services or consulting industry
- Any BCM related professional certification
What we look for
- Entrepreneurial mindset and an innovative spirit
- Motivated, ambitious and self-driven personality
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Goal-oriented team player with analytical and organizational skills
What we offer
- Being part of a dedicated BCM team of highly motivated professionals, working also very closely with risk and cyber people
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
|Years of Experience:||2 – 5 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
17 Eylül 2021