QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Preferably graduated from Veterinary faculty,
- Minimum 2 year experience in production side,
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Being open to development,
- Team player,
- Ability to organize and planning,
- Good job follow up skills,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
- Living in Bandırma.
- Follow up all KPI ‘s of production about efficiency , productivity, yield and others.
- To ensure that Antemortem and Postmortem examination is carried out correctly and in accordance with the legislation,
- To ensure the creation and follow-up of the employee, overtime, equipment and material budget of the pre-process and paw departments.
- To report weekly and daily cutting numbers and grams.
- Take care and control all HSE & Integrity procedures and lead the team.
- Create projects that increase yield, efficiency, productivity and minimize cost.
- Ensure improvements in production area in relation for HSE.
- Eliminating food safety risks and informing Quality Assurance Department timely of Food Safety related issues.
- To produce projects for ergonomic and efficient works in the department.
- To ensure the efficient use of the materials and machines used in the department.
- Follow up the requirements of ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 systems.
- To make the distribution of duties of the personnel responsible, to determine the tempo criteria and to ensure the implementation of tempo criteria.
|Years of Experience:||2 – 4 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate)|
|University Department:||Veterinary Surgeon|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Job Role:||Manufacturing / Production|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
19 Eylül 2021