QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ODAŞ is a group of companies operating in the fields of energy and mining with dynamic structure and strategic approach.Accordingly,we expect all colleagues to contribute to this process with innovative perspective.
Also, ODAŞ managed to enter the National 100 Index of Istanbul Stock Exchange in the five years following its incorporation.
We are looking for an “Corporate Lawyer” who will add value with his/her dynamism and field knowledge to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accredited law school, preferably with LL.M. degree,
- At least 3 years of experience as an in-house or as a lawyer in law offices in the areas of corporate and commercial law, contracts law (preferably in the energy and mining sectors),
- Good command of written & spoken English and Turkish,
- Excellent command of MS Office applications,
- Adapting quickly to dynamic and flexible corporate culture,
- Successful in effective communication and collaboration,
- Strong ability to organize, research and follow up, attention to detail and flawless working approach skills,
- Result-oriented and business perspective approach to legal risks and structures,
- No restriction for travelling inside and outside of Turkey,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Participate in drafting, reviewing and execution of contracts, various corporate or operational documents of companies,
- Provide practical business approach to the various operational functions on all sort of legal issues,
- Follow up, review and attend (if necessary) the lawsuits,
- Risk assessment regarding current and potential activities and reporting to the director,
- Follow up the new legislations, regulations related to corporate law and energy & mining sectors and adopt such updates to the legal affairs processes.
- Draft and review corporate documents (PoAs, General Assembly Minutes, BoD Resolutions, internal directives and signature circulars etc.) and agreements in both English and Turkish,
- Follow up corporate secretarial processes such as General Assembly and Board meetings and necessary registration steps,
- Develop and maintain contract templates,
- Respond to the papers notified by civil or public authorities and draft notary papers,
- Research and analyse the legislation and write briefs.
|Years of Experience:||More than 3 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
19 Eylül 2021