GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Mission Of The Position:
The Area Manager is responsible to drive customer experience, sales and profit performance for all the stores they have under their responsibility in line with the KIKO Brand Strategy by managing, coaching & training the Store Managers within the area. The Area Manager is the link between HQ and the field seeking for constant communication and alignment. TheArea Manager is the KIKO Ambassador in the field.
Create and maintain conditions for high performance & motivation & low staff turnover
– Recruit, train and develop the Store Managers in partnership with HR, ensuring that all the conditions to drive motivation are in place.
– Identify and develop internal employees and in conjunction with HR create an effective succession plan.
– Ensure that Store Managers are providing coaching and feedback to their staff on a regular basis.
– Lead & inspire all staff to enhance individual performance and be the best versions of themselves.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Monitor that Business KPIs are in line with goals, set follow-up action plans for the area, update HQ with relevant market trends
– Deliver business goals as defined with the Country Retail Leader (Sales, Opex, Ebitda, Customer experience).
– Prioritize actions for store that positively affect the most the above goals, ensure all store have a specific action plan by quarter that is measurable and achievable.
– Consistently monitor Business KPIs (LFL progression, Conversion Rate, Average Ticket etc.) & make recommendations that will have a positive impact on improving the KPI’s.
– Guarantee constant support for the stores as needed on daily business, either directly or via leveraging HQ support functions, follow-up on training activities and results.
– Guarantee the constant updating on market trends, concerning the reference perimeter and the prompt sharing of information with offices.
PROCEDURES & POLICIES EXECUTION
Guarantee that stores are compliant with all KIKO standards
– Guarantee the compliance with store procedures (KIKO STORE BOOK).
– Guarantee the execution of the promotional calendar.
– Guarantee a constant monitoring regarding the retail execution in stores and immediately address any gap in compliance with Corporate policies or local laws.
|Tecrübe:||Tecrübeli ya da tecrübesiz adaylar|
|Firma Sektörü:||Ticaret , Perakende|
|Çalışma Şekli :||Sürekli / Tam zamanlı|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
19 Ekim 2021